Why have some of the world’s top leaders (e.g., Terry Jones, founder of Travelocity, Charlie Pellerin, Project Manager for the Hubble Telescope, Betsy Myers, COO of Obama’s 2008 Presidential campaign) chosen to consult with me? Because of my ability to help them fast-forward meaningful projects that exceed their already high expectations and scale their results and impact – for good. Would you like to write a book, develop a pitch, prepare for an important presentation, media interview or TEDx talk? Would you like to figure out how you’re one-of-a-kind instead of one-of-many so your business/brand has a distinctive competitive edge that helps it POP out of its pack?
Would you like to know how to quickly, concisely and clearly communicate you and your project’s UV – Unique Value – so people get and want what you have to offer?
I can help you do that. In fact, I’ve done that for hundreds of clients including:
- Kathleen Callendar of Pharma Jet. The pitch we developed help raise millions in funding. She received BusinessWeek’sMost Promising Social Entrepreneur Award.
- EO’er Rick Martinez. We create a new umbrella/equity brand from scratch (including business, book, speaking, destination website) called Project Bink. https://projectbink.com/
- Elizabeth Isele (go-to adviser for the White House, US Congress, Clinton Global Initiative, EU, and the UN). We created a new umbrella brand – Global Institute for Experienced Entrepreneurship – that increased its traction. http://experieneurship.com/
- Sean Keener, founder of the #1 rated independent travel site BootsnAll. We created the name and intro video (featured on their homepage) for their new invention that has revolutionized the industry and dramatically scaled sales. http://www.bootsnall.com/
- Stephanie Palmer, author of Good in a Roomand the former Creative Director for MGM Studios. We strategized a crucial media interview for the Los Angeles Times which catapulted her career as a full-time consultant. http://goodinaroom.com/
- Joe McCormack. We created a NEW brand name, book title and proposal, and introducing him to a New York publisher which yielded a lucrative book contract. http://thebrieflab.com/
- Jill Nelson and the team of Call Ruby- Ruby Receptionists (four-time winner of FORTUNE magazine’s top five Best Small Companies to Work for). We created strategic communications that scaled visibility and their profits. http://www.callruby.com/
- White House fellow Amy Wilkinson (author of The Creators Code– for which she interviewed the founders of Yelp, Space X, Spanx, Airbnb, eBay, Linked In). We strategized her book launch, media campaign and high-profiled presentations. http://amywilkinson.com/
- Dan Coughlin, (clients include Marriott, Coca-Cola, McDonalds, GE, Shell Oil, Toyota). We created a new book title/topic and presentation that positioned him for even more success. Dan says, “I know a master teacher when I meet one. Sam provides coaching on a macro and micro level that is off the charts.” http://www.thecoughlincompany.com/
Enough about me. We want to know about YOU.
You’re invited to contact Cheri@IntrigueAgency.com or call 805 528-4351 to discuss your specific goals for our work together. Cheri has been handling my consulting business for 15 years. We’ll be happy to send you our consulting information, including how we can work together in-person or virtually. P.S. You’re encouraged to record our sessions. Clients tell us they listen to these recordings again and again and hear something new and useful each time. Furthermore, the exact language I come up with is often “perfect” and can go right into your website, marketing campaign, book, presentation, pitch, social media posts, or power-point deck. We look forward to hearing from you and to having an opportunity to work together. Want some proof of the results you’ll receive when we coach/consult together? Here are just a few of the hundreds of thank you’s and recommendations we’ve received over the years.